(Matt: Bumped to the front.)
Though it would be interesting to find out other players favorite tracks to play and why. Here's mine.
1) Saratoga - good fields - good horses. Simple
2) Santa Anita - Hate the takeout - but its a track that I simply understand how the races will be run.
3) Tampa - Big fields, lota of overlays
4) Del Mar - Guess I'm just an old Bing Crosby fan.. One of the greatest places to go live to the track
5) Woodbine - Monster fields, big purses and tons of baby races.
Tracks I can't stand:
1) Charles Town - where to start - joke results, stupid track layout, nags galore, no track in the world has as many lates scratches at the gate.
2) Fair Grounds - I simply can't cash a ticket here. I'd have better luck throwing it out on the street.
3) Every Harness track in the world - Why would anybody bet these things. There off! Oh - offstride, boxed in, The most ridiculous form of racing.
4) Hawthorne - Seriously, why even bother with buying a form for this track. Your chances of success would be just as good throwing darts.
5) Bulah - No really - a whole card of $2500 claimers. Woo-hoo!