Whether you are planning on spending Thanksgiving Day consuming large quantities of turkey and pumpkin pie, watching football on the couch with family, playing a little Pick 3 at the Big A, or any other way you choose to celebrate the holiday - have a Happy Thanksgiving.
- The health of my family and friends.
- The love of a good woman.
- The possibility that every day will bring something different than the last.
Horse Racing Things I'm Thankful For:
- $0.50 Pick 4s
- Overlayed first time starters on the turf.
- Lone speed on the Gulfstream turf course when the rail is out past 60 feet.
- Any race where I cash a ticket!